• What is a Macro?
A macro is a set of keystrokes and actions saved in a file. When this file is run, usually with a single click or command, it performs the entire task automatically. Macro is extensively used to automate tasks that you perform repeatedly.
• What are the system requirements for Apis?
• How do I uninstall Apis?
Apis works on Windows Vista / 2003 / XP / 2000 operating system. Sorry we do not support Windows ME and 98.
1. Activate Control Panel
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs
3. Click Apis Ceratina entry in the list of programs
4. Click Change/Remove
• How long does Apis trial period last?
Your have 30 day trial period.
• If my trial period is over and I purchase the Apis, do I need to install the software again?
No. If you have already installed the trial version you did not download it again. When you enter your registration code in trial version software, it automatically unlocks the features and becomes fully functional purchased version. So just enter the registration code sent to you via email and the trial version will convert into purchased version.
• How do I purchase Apis?
Click ´Buy Now´. Follow the instructions on the page to buy the software. If you have already installed the trial version, you will not need to re-install the application onto your computer. We will send you a registration key & username to the email address that you provide during the purchase. Use these to run and utilize the full version of Apis. If you have not already installed the trial version, you can download it.
• How do I enter the ´registration key´ and the ´username´?
Start the Apis. Choose the ´Enter Key´ button or Support->About ´Enter Key´ and follow instructions to enter your registration key and username.
• How do I use Apis?
It is very easy. Click 'Record'; perform the activities on your computer that you want to record, click 'Record' You can play back your recorded actions by using the 'Play' button and selecting the file that you saved. For further details refer to the Help file.
• Does it matter if the window size and locations of my applications change between recording and replaying?
No. Apis automatically adjust to changes of window size and location.
• Before I started recording my macro, I had 2 windows already open. Do I need to have these windows open before I 'Play' that macro?
No. Apis does not require play conditions to be identical to recording conditions. However, if you performed activities in any of those prior open windows, then you will need to have those windows open before you playback your file.
• Do I need to finish all my work in one window before moving onto the next window or can I switch back and forth between various windows while recording?
You can switch back and forth between various windows while recording.
• Can I stop the macro while it is running?
Yes. Press Escape Key.
• Can my recorded activity run in background, while I have control of mouse and keyboard so that I can do other things?
No. Apis requires mouse and keyboard control, and therefore cannot be run in the background currently.
• I use remote access software to access a remote machine. Can I record a macro that performs activities using remote access software?
Yes. Apis supports all the remote access software.
• If I speed up the macro execution, will it affect macro accuracy?
By selecting ´As Recored´, the macro will replay at the speed it was recorded at. By selecting ´Fast´ or ´Turbo´, the macro will replay at a high-speed. Apis ensures that even by increasing the replay speed, accuracy and reliability are not compromised.
Note: In some rare cases, certain pauses during recording have implicit application specific meanings. In these cases, set the replay speed to the recorded speed for accurate replay.
• How do I check for updates to Apis?
You can click on Support->Check for Updates.