Apis Ceratina is a Windows application for recording and replaying macros. Save millions of clicks and keystrokes with Apis . Reduce you repetitive tasks to a single mouse click or a keystroke.
Apis Ceratina is:
- • Intelligent software to record, replay and schedule keyboard and mouse activities. With Apis you don't need to learn any programming language. Apis system monitors such activities as creating and showing windows and drop-down menus, starting applications. It also monitors position of the windows on the screen. Intelligent kernel suspends macro replay until necessary objects are absent.
- • Auto fill of hundreds of business forms and dialog boxes. Relax while Apis logs on to your mail server, fills out repetitive parts of business forms, fills out dialog boxes involving any Windows application, copies current playing song to your mobile device, generates report, renames a group of files, or performs cross application macro. In fact, once you start using Apis , you discover hundreds of new ways to use it in your daily work.
With Apis you can:
- • Define hotkey and launch your macro from anywhere instantly.
- • Define hotkey scope (Substring of a window title) and launch your macro from a certain application.
- • Use Repeat option, which allows you to replay macros the repeatedly given number of times.
- • Use Schedule, which allows you to schedule macros for any time, any day of week, and which offers many other schedule options.
- • Use Turbo speed options, which allow you to run your macro faster.
- • Use Fast access Apis Menu, which allows you to start macro faster from a drop-down menu.
- • Create shortcut to macros in Start Menu, Quick Launch panel or on the Desktop.
- • Also select only mouse or only keyboard replay.